Not surprisingly, Bill Gates is still number 1 by a large margin, with more than $61 billion. He lost about $800 million today, presumably because Microsoft shares dropped about 0.7%.
Here’s the full list:
- Bill Gates, Microsoft chairman, worth $61.3 billion, down 800 million today
- Larry Ellison, Oracle CEO, $37.9 billion, down $385.7 million today
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO, $21 billion, no change
- Larry Page, Google CEO, $18.7 billion, down $269.4 million today
- Sergey Brin, Google cofounder, $18.7 billion, down $291.2 million today
- Azim Premji, Wipro cofounder, $18.5 billion, down $217.8 million today
- Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO, $17.2 billion, up $73 million today
- Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO, $15.3 billion, down 156.6 million today
- Michael Dell, Dell CEO, $14.9 billion, down 193 million today
- Paul Allen, Microsoft cofounder, $14.8 billion, down 47.2 million.
You can check back with Bloomberg every day at market close for the updated list.